Stylish Do-it-all Tool
Launched as a Fun Crossover concept from Honda, loaded with a great deal of fresh thinking and new technologies, its sheer all-round competence – with convenient details like helmet storage space where the fuel tank would normally be – made it a truly useful motorcycle both for day-to-day riding and all day touring. It will tackle the most challenging routes and equally transform even the most unremarkable daily commute into something exciting.
The NC750X has the same innovative features as the 700X such as the full face helmet storage system; and the larger 745cc engine capacity gives the NC750X more power throughout the entire rev-range, giving you more power from bottom to top and everywhere in between. A revised dash and seat finish the developments, while the compact chassis allows for lightweight manoeuvrability. For a 750cc bike to do-it-all and impress, look no further. Let the adventure begin.
|Days:||Peak/High Season||Shoulder Season
|15 to 21||NZ$139.00||NZ$109.00|
|6 to 14||NZ$159.00||NZ$139.00|
|2 to 5||NZ$169.00||NZ$159.00|
|Engine Type||Liquid cooled SOHC parallel-twin|
|Engine Displacement (cc)||745|
|Bore x Stroke||77 mm x 80 mm|
|Carburetion||PGM-FI electronic fuel injection|
|Overall Length (mm)||2230|
|Overall Width (mm)||845|
|Overall Height (mm)||1350|
|Seat Height (mm)||830|
|Kerb Mass (kg)||219|
|Front wheel location / suspension||41 mm telescopic fork, 137 mm stroke|
|Rear wheel location / suspension||Monoshock damper, Pro-Link swingarm, 150mm travel|
|Brakes Front||320 mm single disc, 1 piston caliper - ABS|
|Brakes Rear||240 mm single disc, 1 piston caliper - ABS|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||14.1|
Rates include Free side luggage cases, unlimited Kms˚, tax and insurance
Peak/High Season: November – March
Shoulder/Low season: April – October
Bond: $2500.00 or $950.00*
*Add $30 per day to the hire rate for this bond rate to apply. Minimum hire 7 days to be eligible.
Includes Tax, Insurance & Unlimited Kilometres (4+ days only)
“It also feels beautifully balanced both in terms of its smoothness and its low speed handling, and a generous amount of steering lock completes its urban-friendliness along with an easy going torque delivery and a raised riding perch that offers improved vision during hazard reconnaissance.” Stuff.co.nz
- License requirements
- Security Bond
- Collision Damage Waiver - $33 per day for lower bond rate, minimum 7 days rental to be eligible.
- FREE Side Luggage for Standard Cases.
- FREE Unlimited Kilometers on rentals 6 Days & over*
- FREE Insurance - full motorcycle cover included in all prices with standard Bond (Insurance Excess).
- Navigation TomTom Rider 400/450 GPS available NZ$10 per day (maximum NZ$120 per rental, Bond NZ$400).
- Bring your own GPS complete with wiring & mounts - fitting charge NZ$50 plus any hardware we need to provide.
- Top-boxes available @ $4 per day ($80 Maximum).
- Tank-bags available @ $4 per day (NZ$48 Maximum).
- Lowering links can be fitted to the rear suspension of Tiger 900, DL650 NZ$80 fitting fee.
- Low Seats available for some models, please ask for options NZ$80 per hire.
- Puncture repair and tyre inflation kits supplied for NZ$20 per hire.
*Short Term Rentals 2 to 5 days have 350 kilometres per day included – Free, additional KM over 350 per day will be charged at 39c per KM on bikes up to 750cc, 59c/km on bikes over 760cc
- Rider minimum age is 21 years old and must hold valid motorcycle license & can only hire bikes up to 650cc
- Hire Motorcycles 700cc and over have a minimum rider age of 25.
- Long Term Hires - Hires over 22 days rates are by negotiation, please ask for options
- We have depots in Auckland and Christchurch, one-way hires are Okay. One way hires Auckland -Christchurch, or Christchurch – Auckland will incur a $799 surcharge.
All our rental motorcycles are maintained by fully qualified motorcycle technicians, and are New Zealand Government Transport certified as rental vehicles.
During the hire period NZBIKE.COM is not obliged to replace an accident damaged motorcycle, but we will do our best to get you back on the road as soon as possible. If you damage a motorcycle you must report this to NZBIKE.COM immediately.
During the hire period the hirer is responsible for taking care of the motorcycle including basic maintenance, including correct tyre pressures, Oil levels, and - on hires over 22 days - Oil and filter replacement (if necessary) is paid by us. Proof of purchase must be provided on return of the motorcycle for re-imbursement.
Most overseas licenses are valid for use in New Zealand; the same restrictions apply as the country of origin. Riders must be 25 years of age or over for all our motorcycles over 700cc and have reasonable riding experience. Licenses must have a motorcycle endorsement. If your license is not in English, an international driving permit will be required.
The customer or the customer's travel agent is responsible for all paperwork requiring entry to New Zealand. Requirements due to COVID-19 change frequently so please check the latest requirements.
- 20% deposit required to confirm a RENTAL booking. Deposit 50% refundable if cancelled prior to 30 days of hire commencing.
- 10% deposit required to reserve a TOUR booking. Deposit is 50% refundable if cancelled prior to 60 days of tour commencing, Payments and Deposits if cancelled within 30 days of departure are non-refundable.
- Confirmed Tours need to be fully paid 60 days prior to departure, full tour payment is 50% refundable up to 30 days from departure.
A bond equal to the insurance excess amount is required from the hirer at the time the motorcycle is picked up. This bond is to be secured with a credit card pre-authorization and is cancelled when the motorcycle is returned undamaged to NZBIKE.COM Depot. Any damage to the motorcycle, up to the insurance excess will be deducted from the security bond (or CDW amount if applicable).
- Note: Credit Card is needed on hire pickup, Bonds are not charged but a pre-authorization of the bond amount is confirmed. Your credit card must have sufficient clear funds equal to the bond amount.
Motorcycle insurance is included in the rental rates. It covers damage to the motorcycle, fire and theft only. The hirer is separately liable for any accessories hired with the motorcycle. The insurance excess (deductible) varies per model and is listed in the schedule Insurance Deposits.